BY | NESTHYNE EUSEBIO
There have been endless debates on whether the rain water is good or bad for the hair. There are some who insisted they experienced hair loss due to the rain, some say rain water is the healthiest kind of water because of its pureness.
Rain water, surely, is one of the cleanest type of water but because of continuous pollution, it might not be as healthy as we think it is.
Here are some tips to make your hair healthier during the rainy season – to prevent hair loss and dryness.
1. It’s almost impossible to prevent our hair from getting wet by the rain at least once, so if you ever in a situation where the rain water got you drenched, make sure that you automatically wash your hair as soon as you reach home. Shampoo and let it dry.
2. Using conditioner is a good way to sustain the softness of your hair.
3. Prevent from dyeing your hair during this rainy season.
4. Instead of drying your hair constantly with a hair dryer/blow dryer, it is better to minimize the usage of such products.
5. Make sure you apply hair mask once a week.